PortalConnect, your patient portal
In an effort to improve your access to timely care and comply with new federal guidelines, patient communications regarding your personal health, appointment reminders and practice updates will be delivered via email and the secure patient portal, PortalConnect (accessed from this website).
All patients are required to register for PortalConnect.
With PortalConnect you (and your family) will be able to connect with your doctor’s office and have access to your personal health record from anywhere. PortalConnect makes it easy to:
- Send and receive secure emails to the doctor and the office staff
- Make appointments online with the click of a button
- Receive and access all your lab and test results
- Manage your medical record with your doctor including medications, allergies, weight and vitals
- Access appointment summaries and treatment plans
- Request prescription renewals
- Manage your pharmacy locations
Questions? Please feel free to contact the PortalConnect support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.779.1526
Learn more about PortalConnect and the opportunities to improve patient care: